This is a sponsored post about a Lupus research study from DxTerity that contains links. I am taking part in the study myself and have received compensation in exchange for posting this info.
Join others with lupus in a groundbreaking research study you can do from home and receive $75 for your time.
The Lupus Interval Monitoring to Manage Disease Flare and Enable Treatment Optimization (LIFT) study seeks to enroll participants nationwide to help researchers to develop an at-home blood test people living with lupus can use to monitor their disease activity. The study is being conducted by DxTerity, a genomics company developing tests to better manage autoimmune diseases.
Who can participate?
- Men and women 18 or older diagnosed with lupus
- Join thousands of people with lupus helping advance scientific understanding of lupus without leaving your home
- Help researchers develop new tools to monitor lupus disease activity. You will be compensated for your time—receive $75 for complete study participation or tell LIFT to donate the $75 compensation to a lupus charity
How does the LIFT study work?
- Sign up online at [http://bit.ly/LIFTStudy-lc]. You will receive an at-home fingerstick blood collection kit in the mail within 30 days.
- Use the kit to collect only a few drops of your blood at home. Mail your sample to the research lab using the prepaid mailing envelope.
- Log in to your secure study portal and complete a short survey online.
The goal of the study is to see if the at-home blood collection kit could provide a better, easier and more convenient way for people with lupus to track and manage their disease and flare activity.
Help shape the future of lupus and join the LIFT study today: [http://bit.ly/LIFTStudy-lc]. I plan to join and share my experience. Will you?